Monday, July 24, 2006

Let's Make A Deal

It's no secret that much of my law school "success" can be attributed to commercial outlines. I amassed quite a collection of them over the years, and since I have no use for them, why not sell them to you, the reader.

For my money, the best outlines on the market are Gilbert's, and thus, that is the brand I have. These will cost you upwards of $30 each if you buy them new, but I'll sell these outlines (which are like new) for much cheaper.

The 1L Package- This will get you Con Law, Civ Pro, Torts, Contracts, and Crim Pro for the low, low price of $50 plus $8 shipping. So for $58, you get five commercial outlines, a value of over $130, and I'l throw in a Crim Law-In a Nutshell for free. So that is five commercial outline, mint condition, plus a nutshell book, for $58. That's quite a deal folks. (Note: If crim pro isn't required the first year and you don't want it for later, I'll take it out and sell the other four, plus the nutshell book, for $48. First come first serve.)

The Business Nerd Package- For the upper level law student with a business background, there is going to be much temptation to take classes related to your business knowledge. That's why I put together this package of commerical outlines for Securities Regulations, Individual Income Tax, and Taxation of Business Entities (i.e., Corporate Tax, as mentioned in Confessions of A Bad Law Student) for the price of $30 plus $8 shipping. Any two of these books will be $35 total with shipping, and an individual book will be $20 with shipping. Again, first come first serve.

If you are interested, email me at barelylegalblog@gmail.com and we'll work it out.


***UPDATE***All the books have been sold. Thanks to all those who inquired