Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Seana Story # 2

As I mentioned earlier in Seana Story # 1, I used to work at a restaurant with a very fould mouthed woman named Seana who was always hilarious.

The restaurant owner's son, who happened to be our manager. The owner's son would often regale me with stories of what a super stud he was in college, etc. Yet, there he was, scooping spaghetti noodles right beside me.

Seana sidled up beside me and said, "I'll tell you his real story. While he was in college he knocked some girl up. His dad had to go over there and bring him home. Meanwhile, rumor has it, the dad paid the girl a million bucks to go away forever. Do you believe that shit? If I was the girl, I'd be on the doorstep two years later, holding the baby going, 'Ding Dong! Remember me, bitch?'"

Ironically, Seana announced her pregnancy later that week. I'll discuss her misadventures as a mother in Seana Story # 3.