Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Mark McGuire In Law School

People are really coming down on Mark McGwire now, but I think he's pretty smart. The next time I'm called on in class, I'm going to try his approach.

Professor: "Mike, could you please tell us about the Roberts case."

Me: "I'm not here to talk about the past."

Professor: "Did you prepare for class today?"

Me: "Again, I'm not here to talk about the past."

Professor: "Maybe someone else then"

Canseco: "I can't say whether I prepared for class or whether anyone else did without perjuring myself. But, if you buy my book, I think you'll gain a lot of insight into who prepared, how they prepared, and why. I'm not, in principle, opposed to preparing for class. Let's face it: Preparation is widespread"

Sosa: "I don't know about no class. I have never been to class. I am sorry for everyone who had to go to class."

Bonds (Absent).