Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Dream Woman

Today I had the first meeting for a class, which is being taught by a local judge. First off, she walked in and I was surprised because she was very attractive. And she isn't just attractive by judge standards...She is attractive for a 40 year old woman by any standard.

Then, as she was explaining the syllabus, she told us never to read dissents, because they are boring and pointless. I never read dissents! I too find them boring and pointless!

Then, she said she wanted to give a brief history of the subject before letting us go. She started talking about the English Feudal systems and early Common Law. People started furiously scribbling notes, when she stopped, and told everyone to stop taking notes because she isn't going to test on this. I hate it when people take notes on shit that is so obviously not going to be on the exam! It's one of my biggest pet peeves!

And if that wasn't enough, when she finished, she let us go an hour early (the class meets once a week for two hours). I love when professors let us out early! It makes my day! Oh man, I am smitten...