Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Exchange with the GF

I communicate throughout the day with my girlfriend through her work email from my school email. This often leads to some humorous exchanges.

Russ@lawschool.edu: Some girl hit on me today at work. I've never been hit on that aggressively before. She almost broke my spirit.

Girlfriend@realjob.com: Well I'm glad you were able to maintain your will power for at least a few minutes.

Russ@lawschool.edu: I don't know. I think you have reason to be worried, she said she was Sicilian. That means that, presumably, she can make pizza, pasta, and tiramisu (all my favorites).

Girlfriend@realjob.com: It also means, presumably, that she has a hairy ass. I hope you enjoy running your fingers through it after stuffing yourself with her home-made spaghetti-o's.

Russ@lawschol.edu: Your previous email has been forwarded to your human resources sensitivity coordinator, Vito Taglialucci.