Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Recent IM Conversation

Reader: When are you done?
barelylegalblog: Now...just turned in my take home exam, that was my last one
Reader: Oh my gosh, are you like totally excited? What did you do once you turned it in?
barelylegalblog: Well, I planted a big kiss on the registrar's mouth as she took my exam, and pranced down the hall, engaging everyone I met with a dance or a twirl, all the while shouting about how I'm done. Then as I went down the stairs, I broke into song, with all the aforementioned people who I danced and twirled with followed, comprising the chorus. I reached the bottom of the stairs, lept in the air and tapped my heels together, and led my group of backup singers and dancers out the door, where my song crescendoed into a stirring climax, we all struck a pose for a few seconds, and the dispersed, having momentarily been overtaken by the emotion of the moment, the monumental occasion of law school being over.
Reader: Very funny, smartass...what did you really do?
barelylegalblog: Came home and ate some tuna
Reader: How boring...you should stick with the first story.