Monday, February 27, 2006

Dirty Old Men

I was at the grocery store yesterday and I was looking at some cute girl. Then I noticed she had on a "Pom Squad" shirt. She was obviously in high school. It's funny how I can go from intrigued to creeped out at myself upon realizing that one little fact. That reminded me of a conversation Mike and I had the summer before our first year of law school.

Russ: Would you ever date a girl who was still in high school or would that be too creepy?

Mike: I, actually, would be willing to date a senior in high school if her hotness outweighed my implied creepiness in doing so.

Russ: That's a good balancing test, I suppose. But what if she wanted to take you to prom or something?

Mike: She would have to be so hot that people would expect her to show up to prom with some older guy. You know the type.