Saturday, April 22, 2006

Gullible 1L

Anonymous1L: Can I ask you a question about exams
barelylegalblog: shoot
Anonymous1L: Whats the least you've ever written for an exam answer
barelylegalblog: Once I turned in a blank exam, didn't write a word
Anonymous1L: Are you serious?
barelylegalblog: Yeah...I wasn't prepared, and I figured writing the wrong answer would hurt me more than writing nothing at all
Anonymous1L: What happened?
barelylegalblog: Grades came back and I got a B
Anonymous1L: No way! How?!?
barelylegalblog: I dunno, I don't question how the curve works
Anonymous1L: Thats incredible
barelylegalblog: I know, but I wouldn't recommend trying it...leave it to the pros
Anonymous1L: Wow...I can't believe that worked.

15 Minutes Later

Anonymous1L: Are you still there?
barelylegalblog: Yep
Anonymous1L: When you said you turned in a blank exam and got a B, were you just messing with me?
barelylegalblog: Of course I was, you fool...How are you in law school?