Friday, November 18, 2005

Doncha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me

I've posted before about how I have a poor opinion of strippers. I just don't get strip clubs, they're basically just a bar with better scenery and higher prices. When I'm in a bar, I prefer talking a girl into getting naked over at my place rather than giving her a dollar bill to see her naked immediately.

My disdain for strippers has gotten me into trouble, though. A few years ago I was at a strip club when some girl took the stage who I thought was really beautiful.

Russ: Wow! You are really gorgeous. You kind of look like my ex-girlfriend.

Stripper: Hmmm. Ya, you're pretty cute, yourself. I could see you dating a girl like me.

Russ: Hey. Don't get too high on yourself.

Stripper: Take your own advice, asshole! (gives me the finger)