Monday, November 07, 2005

Facebook

Are you a facebook whore? Would you like to have Russ and Mike as your facebook friends? If so, you are in luck. Either send us an email to barelylegalblog@gmail.com, or IM me at AIM: barelylegalblog. Be sure to include your first and last name and where you go to school, and soon enough, you'll have a new facebook friend, and you'll be the envy of all your friends!

***Clarification: If you are a dude, don't ask for a facebook add. I guess I thought that it was implied that we only wanted female readers to add, but I guess I should have been clearer. Guys, if you enjoy reading, that is great and we really appreciate your readership but there's just something creepy about some guy sending us an email titled, "Hey man, I love you guys." We really enjoy getting female adulation, however.