Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Lousy Karma...

Ike, enjoying a snooze after making me look foolish


Earlier today, I made fun of some guy who I saw slip and fall in the mud. Well, sometimes karma is a bitch. Just a little bit ago, I took my English Bulldog Ike out to do his business. I was wearing flip-flops, shorts, and a sweatshirt. Ike did his thing, and I bent over to clean it up. I had his leash wrapped around my hand. Just as I was standing up, he took off after a squirrel. Not expecting this little tank to go into full gear, and having no traction with my flip-flops, my feet slipped out from under me and I did a giant ass plant on the saturated ground. Ike then turned around, came up to me, and licked me on the face.

But, unlike my friend from earlier, I came inside and changed my clothes. And nobody saw me. So I stick by my decision to make fun of him. Try again, Cosmos.