Wednesday, November 02, 2005

For Those Of You Who Think Our Blog Is Immature and Irrelevant

...you're right. But, for some reason we've been linked on an official course website at Bryn Mawr.

We also received a fawning email from a young coed in the class. Well, with great power comes great responsibility, so I had to give those young ladies the following warning.

Ah yes, Bryn Mawr, one of the Seven Sisters. I suggest you stop reading the blog before it ends in the typical heart break.

Radcliffe Rachel: But, Daddy, I love him!

Father: I didn't send you all the way to Massachusetts to end up with one those Barely Legal bloggers from the wrong side of the tracks! If you run off with him, I'll rescind your trust fund

Radcliffe Rachel: We don't need your dirty Wall Street money. I'll take in laundry while he writes down wry observations that always climax with a hilarious punchline.

Father: Dear God, I knew I should have sent you to Mt. Holyoke. At least there I could be confident that you'd end up running an organic produce market with your lesbian partner.