Friday, September 30, 2005

Readers, I need your help (but not for a good cause)

A year ago, I was responsible for organizing a bachelor party for a friend of mine. Between the crowd, location, and, especially, the dancer it was the funnest bachelor party on record with my circle of friends.

Just to give you a PG-rated slice of what went on that night: when the dancer was dancing on top of one of our more portly friends, Mike pointed at him and yelled, "The man's about to have a heart attack!"

Well, now I have to organize another one in the Chicago area and I was wondering if anyone could make any suggestions. If you know a good service, a fun girl, a bachelor party location, or just general bachelor party ideas, please let me know at barelylegalblog@gmail.com.

If I could be known for only a few things in this life, I would like one of them to be "He could turn 20 drunk guys, a dancer with no moral standards, and a bathtub full of beer into a beautiful thing."