Thursday, January 26, 2006

More Webcam Class Fun

I was sitting comfortably at home, half-listening to the professor talk about some Securities Regulations stuff, when he suddenly and unexpectedly called on me.

Prof: "Mr. [My mispronounced last name], can you explain this to us?

I was faced with a dilemma. I hadn't read, and even if I had it wouldn't have mattered because I had no idea what his question was.

Prof: "Mr. [My mispronounced last name], are you there?

I was about to ask him to repeat the question when I had a much better idea. I reached over and disconnected my webcam. This way, I could still see and hear the professor but he and the class couldn't see or hear me

Prof: "Mr. [My mispronounced last name], are you with us? Mr. [My mispronounced last name]? Oh well, I guess we are having technical difficulties. Mr. [Law Review Guy], what do you think?"

Satisfied with my ingenuity, I laid down on the couch and fell asleep to the sweet sounds of Securities Regulations.